FOR PROFESSIONALS & COMPANIES
Do you want to create a better workplace?
Are you interested in developing your business?
Would you like to unleash the full potential of your employees?
As members of herds, horses know a lot about team work and group dynamics. They belong to one of the oldest species on earth (3.5 million years old) and know how to survive and to grow as a group.
A session of coaching with horses is a unique opportunity:
* to clarify goals & objectives,
* to develop leadership & communication skills,
* to uncover behaviours that negatively impact your professional environment,
* to discover new ways to solve conflicts,
* to gain energy,
* and to facilitate implementation of changes in the company.
We work on a wide range of subjects including :
* Poor ommunication
* Emotional distress
* Lack of team spirit
* Poor leadership skills
* Lack of motivation
All our activities are on the ground. Participants don't ride.
A session of coaching with horses includes:
* An interaction & an immediate feedback of a non-judgemental animal
* Some solid guidance of a skilled coach
* An intense debrief and an action plan to move forward
For significant results in long term, a minimum of 4 individual sessions is recommended.
FACTS & FIGURES
95% of people who had a coaching session w/ horses say that the effects and the impact of it have been positive and significant in long term.
89,4% of people who have experienced a coaching session w/ horses find this approach more impactful, more realistic and quicker than other personal & professional development methods.
Statistics from the suvery initiated by the International School of Coaching w/ Horses Equilibri